- Acquisition and project leader of
NSFC, NWO and EPSRC Joint Research Project: 'Adaptive Urban
Transformation (AUT) – Territorial governance, spatial strategy and urban
landscape dynamics in the Pearl River Delta' (grant no.
sustainable delta program) with Delft University of Technology, Department of Urbanism (NL); South China
University of Technology, School of Architecture (SCUT) (China); The University
of Sheffield, Department of Landscape (UoS) (UK) (funding ca € 1.000.000, 2018-2021). Read more...
Acquisition and project leader of NWO TOPSECTOR WATER CALL: 'Shorescape: Sustainable co-evolution of the natural and built environment along sandy shores', with University of Twente, Deltares, Hoogheemraadschap Hollands Noorderkwartier, Rijkswaterstaat, Witteveen en Bos, HNS landschapsarchitecten, Imares Wageningen (funding € 702.000, 2017-2020). Read more...
- Acquisition and project leader 'Design atlas heritage estate landscapes gelderland' with Province of Gelderland in collaboration with Gelders Genootschap (funding ca € 100.000, 2019-2021)
- Acquisition and overall project Leader ‘Polder landscapes of the world’ with Nieuw Land, Dutch Embassy India & Canada; ICOMOS NL; U of Beijing; U of Auburn, U of Toronto, etc.) (funding € 175.000, partly pending, 2016 ongoing). Read more...
- Acquisition and project leader ‘Landscape as business condition/Landschap als
vestigingsvoorwaarde’ with Vereniging Deltametropool, Wageningen University,
West8, Staatsbosbeheer, LEI, Ministerie van Economische Zaken, Rijksdienst voor
Cultureel Erfgoed (funding € 129.000, 2016-2017)
- Acquisition and overall project leader ‘First comprehensive
polder & dike GIS of the Netherlands’ with Cultural Heritage Agency and
Ministry of Infrastructure & Mobility (funding € 75.000, 2014-2015)
- Acquisition and overall project leader ‘Urbanizing Deltas in
transition’ with University of Houston (funding € 60.000, 2012-2013)
- Project leader ‘Integrated Planning and Design in the Delta;
Work Package International Delta Comparison (IPDD)’ (funding € 40.000, NWO-URD, 2011-2012)
- Acquisition and overall project leader ‘Multimedia exhibition
display landscape development Beeckestijn’ (funding € 12.500, 2011)
- Acquisition and overall project leader input Structural
Vision Spatial Development 2040 and Landscape heritage policy Province of North
Holland (funding € 158.000,
2006-2009 multiple projects)
- Overall Project leader ‘Polder Atlas of the Netherlands’ with
Nieuw Land (funding € 200.000, 2006-2009)
All Projects are affiliated to TU Delft